Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I met shyam, Vyshnavi and Ashish yesterday.

Drove back in rain. It was fun. The whole road in front of Oracle Office was blocked. As I waited in rain for the traffic to smoothen, I noticed a girl next to me on her two-wheeler. She had not even put on raincoat and she seemed least bothered that she was getting drenched in rain. We started talking to each other. I must say she was beautiful. The raindrops on her face added to her beauty. While moving slowly in the traffic we talked to each other a great deal. Finally it was time to part ways. We came out of that traffic jam; stopped at the turning and I gAve her my mail ID. All night I was somehow sure that she won’t mail me or she will forget my ID or send mail to yahoo.com and not yahoo.co.in. To my surprise there was a mail from her in m yinbox at 7 this morning!!! Must appreciate her memory! We exchanged couple of mails today.

There was an accident today on Intermediate Ring Road. I hope the person recovers soon. There were many people around the accident spot and I was on the other side of the road. There was no way that I could have parked my vehicle and got down. I hope he has got timely help. whoever it was, he/she/they are/were in my prayers.

We had lots of fun in office. The whole afternoon was spent chatting. People talked about their past relationship, affairs, love, crush….and they were imparting the gyan gained from past to others.:)) M is claims he is good at palmistry. He was looking at everybody’s hand and telling what future holds for us and bit about past. He looked at my hand and said, “You have 3 loves in your life”, People burst out laughing and said,” yahan humko ek nahin ho raha hai …isko theen theen!”. I found it funny too. I don’t know in what sense he said. Was it like I fall in love with 3 persons(!!!) or I’m loved by 3 persons(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). I just askedhim,” whatever it is tell me if I will get to lead life with at least one of the 3?”. He said that he can’t tell everything. Duh.

In the morning one guy had to speak about his plans for first salary. After he spoke, we were asked if anyone of us want to speak on the same topic. I spoke. I got kind of positive feedback from people on that. I’m happy.

PS:How can you let somebody know that you are interested in him/her?

2 Comments:

Blogger Navbharat said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:19 AM  
Blogger Navbharat said...

Travel is our passion and our life work. It’s what we do all day every day. We plan your travel itineraries to make up with maximize the value of any trip through our connections and knowledge, travelers often end up saving you money.We specialize in world-class customer service and experiences.Your trips would be completely based around your interests and schedule—they are one-of-a-kind experiences that are as unique as you are.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home