A bookworm always...
I fear about only one thing- what if I lose my reading habit? From the past one month I haven’t been reading much!!! This rarely happens. There is nothing much to do in office but I get home tired daily. If I were using public transport I could have got some reading time. I wanna be a bookworm always. I have always been the one who used to carry heavy bag with lotsa books in college and same here in office. Girls come to office with a small purse but I carry a big bag so that I can take books and yeah, water bottle too. I usually carry water bottle wherever I go. I grab the little time I get to open book from bag and read. Stopped my afternoon walks to canteen so that I can get at least 30 minutes of reading in the afternoon. I hate it when people around me interrupt me while reading in the office asking me which book I am reading. 23 people asking same question, doesn’t it piss off anyone? I hate those interruptions so much. If somebody is engrossed in reading kindly don’t interrupt and ask what him/her what you are reading. It is so annoying. One more annoying thing is when people ask reviews when you have just started a novel or book. They can see it clearly that you are just few pages through the book but still interrupt and ask,” how is the book?”. People kindly don’t disturb anyone who is reading a book. When reading a book a person slips into another world watching the characters. It’s a great escape from real world.
Some habits don’t die. I have started reading Shantaraam and Two lives.

1 Comments:
Thank you for stopping by.
Post a Comment
<< Home